A Trusted Name In The Loudon County Area Since 1957
At The Law Offices of Harvey L. Sproul, our firm is focused on delivering the highest quality legal representation to those in need. No one should have to face difficult legal situations without representation that gives them both confidence and peace of mind. Attorney Harvey L. Sproul has been giving people that confidence and peace of mind for more than 50 years. Harvey has built a reputation over the years for being a skilled advocate who can help his clients through the most complex situations.
Our firm offers its exceptional legal representation to people who are facing a variety of challenges, including:
- Family law and divorce — When your most personal relationships are being decided on by a judge or through negotiation, you need to make sure your voice is heard so that you can have the future you deserve.
- Criminal charges — You cannot afford to ever take criminal charges lightly. Even traffic violations can accumulate and cost you your driving privileges. A proactive defense is the best way to protect yourself from unforeseen consequences that can affect you for years to come.
- Personal injury — If an accident has left you seriously injured, you deserve to be compensated for your injuries, medical bills and lost wages. Securing that compensation may be the key to you being able to focus on your recovery rather than being concerned about finances and other concerns.
- Wills and estate planning — It is always difficult to find the time to start making choices regarding your estate. We can help identify your goals and craft an estate plan that achieves all of your goals.
- General civil litigation — Harvey L. Sproul's extensive litigation experience allows our firm to craft strong and strategic cases for those seeking to pursue as well as defend against litigation.
Contact The Lenoir City Attorneys Of The Law Offices Of Harvey L. Sproul
Difficult situations call for experienced guidance and a strong advocate who is willing to fight for your best interests. To schedule a free initial consultation, call 865-816-9471 or contact us online.